House Cleaning Las Vegas
Why should I hire a professional house-cleaning service? You may not like the idea of spending hard-earned money on things that you can do yourself, like cleaning your house. But do after dedicating most of your energies to your work and other priorities, do you really have the motivation to keep your house clean and organized? If not, then you may want to consider hiring professional house cleaning services.
Why should I even care whether my house is clean?
A clean house is the guarantee of our health and well-being. Daily cleaning is the only solution to avoid indoor pollution.
- Making dust is a more than necessary task since it consists of pollen, fungal spores, tiny debris, and threads, but also mites and their excrement! It is, therefore, often the cause of our allergies and causes various respiratory diseases such as asthma. Therefore, it is important to eliminate it from our furniture on a daily basis. To do this, use a vacuum cleaner and a cloth.
- Heat and humidity cause mold and bacteria to proliferate: the key is irritation of the respiratory tract, which causes asthma, rhinitis, and bronchitis. To avoid them, you absolutely must remove them with good cleaning products.
- Dust mites cause respiratory and skin allergies. They love to hide around the house in mattresses, pillows, armchair cushions, rugs, and other soft toys! To get rid of them, wash your sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and curtains regularly and at a minimum temperature of 60 ° C, open your windows every morning to prevent their proliferation, and use acaricide products.
- Purify the air in the house using a dehumidifier or air purifier, especially if you have small children. Thanks to technological advances, they are practical, easy to use, and considerably improve the quality of the air circulating in your home.
Are you getting your money’s worth?
Hiring professional house cleaners may seem like it costs a pretty penny, but in the long run, you’ll probably find that it’s worth all the trouble and repair expenses it saves you. Also, this will allow you some extra time to relax and enjoy other things.
Of course, if you do decide to hire professional house cleaning services, then make sure that you get the best value for your money. Here are some things to remember about any service you may contact:
- They should have a history of good performance
- Their hiring policy should ensure that the people assigned to clean your house are trustworthy and competent.
Quick House Cleaning Tips for Busy Moms
In this day and age, moms have to work double-time in order to bring in some income to the family while maintaining the home as well. Most moms have to juggle everything so they can fit everything in a day.
No matter how much you love your family, you don’t have to be a martyr in your home. This means that you should not put the burden of cleaning on yourself alone. You should also have your children and your spouse help out. After all, chances are they would be responsible for all the clutter at home too.
For instance, you could have smaller children wiping the surfaces of tables and chairs. Very young children could at least be taught where to put dirty dishes, so you don’t have dishes cluttered all around the house. Older children can clean their own rooms, wash the dishes and stack them away. They can also pitch in cleaning the ceilings, walls, and floors.
Create A Schedule
The thing is, not all areas in the house need to be cleaned every day. So what you can do is hold a thorough general cleaning once. And then, you can select the spots that need to be cleaned daily and schedule the rest for a week or even bi-weekly cleaning. You would then only need a few minutes to clean every day. Even if guests come over, you won’t have to panic because you can easily clean the surfaces and have a presentable home in a few minutes. So even if you have a busy schedule, you can still have a clean-looking house anytime and all the time.
Steps To Ensure The Cleaning Process Is Successful
First, you have to create a regular schedule for cleaning certain parts of the house. House cleaning does not mean cleaning the entire house in one day. You can do it one room at a time. All you have to do is to schedule which room to clean each day.
Second, involve other household members in cleaning the house. Delegate your tasks or assign specific tasks to each of your children. You can effectively maintain the cleanliness of your home if everyone is involved in daily cleaning.
Third, you have to teach small kids not to clutter the house. Give them boxes for their toys and knick-knacks. Tell them to store the toys in the boxes after their play time.
Lastly, make sure that your cleaning solutions and materials are always ready. It is easier to clean the house if the needed cleaning materials are already stocked in the storage room.
Keeping the house clean is easy if you will organize and plan the tasks. With proper organization, you can balance your work and cleaning tasks without trouble.
The Benefits of Preparing a House Cleaning List
It is quite obvious that house cleaning is not a very pleasant job. But it needs to be done unless you want to live in an unhealthy and untidy home.
To make house cleaning easier, you should create a special house clean-up list. A cleaning list will help you to cope with the back-breaking task of keeping your house tidy and clean. This is probably the biggest advantage that you can enjoy from a cleaning list.
A housecleaning list will keep you organized at all times. Organization and proper planning are the key elements to make house cleaning easier. If you are organized, then you can quickly finish your work.
Your cleaning list is also a good tool to ensure that you will not overlook any area of the house. A cleaning list includes different areas and items that need to be cleaned. Without a list, there is a good chance that you will miss hidden dirty areas.
Lastly, a cleaning list will simplify your work. Your cleaning list includes specific schedules and materials needed for every chore. The cleaning list will surely help you to optimize your time because you can effectively concentrate on the given tasks in front of you.
WEST: 702-368-4737 (708 S. Jones, 89107) (Serving Summerlin and “The Lakes”)
EAST: 702-870-3332 (5613 S. Eastern, 89119) (Serving Henderson/Green Valley)